Go Back   Dragonball Online | Message Boards > Pre-Release Discussion
Connect with Facebook

Old 05-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Human
  Human-Martial-Artists
Default Wasabii DBO Account

Hello fellow Dragon Ball fans!

I recently found out and made an Wasabii DBO account (Easier than Netmarble) -but i am stuck after i have succesfully made it, and got the VIP code registrered, for the beta / full game launch. How can i download DBO launcer setup for Wasabii DBO (Taiwan account) to play online?

- Scrancher
Old 05-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Human
  Human-Martial-Artists

Hey TinCan, and sorry for the late answer, as i have bin out of home mainly all day :-)
I read and followed (+ freely, non-illegally created) -the Wasabii DBO account from this guide i will now link: http://www.******.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5520

I hope that you ight solve the puzzle to finally get into the game from the end of the link's guide, or anyone else.

Thanks on regards!

- Scrancher
Old 05-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Human
  Human-Martial-Artists

It is Dbo Com (without the space) It keeps cross it out, when i either link or attach an URL.

- Scrancher

Last edited by Scrancher; 05-01-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Crossed out an important word!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Human
  Human-Martial-Artists

Clearly, you misunderstood my point. I asked for help, cause i know (if you red the comments on the link posted above) -that peoplel are playing live. Whether or not it's released proberly, says the guy it isn't, but stil doesn't explain how ppl can play live on Wasabii DBO. Anyhow, if you, or anyone else know anything about my subject, pls help me out, with tips, guides or whatever :-)

If any of you can 110% state that Taiwan DBO server isn't live yet, or whatever, pls then re-direct me to a link, give some tips or whatever, to how i, along with several others finally can get our Free, legally working DBO account and finally join the universe of Dragonball! Thanks on regards!

- Scrancher
Old 05-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Human
  Human-Martial-Artists

Alright, i see that. When i come to think of it, it was only a single guy who said he got in, and played and got to lvl 11. Might have bin an early beta, **** or whatever. Thanks anyway pal

You seem to know stuff. Would you brief me in, on my best changes to get a legally, free DBO account, so i can finally start playing ?
Thanks on regards.

- Scrancher
Old 05-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Human
  Human-Martial-Artists

Yeah, either that, or my twisted Danish brai playing me tricks ^^
Anyhow, thanks for the replies pal, have a good one.
Oh, and btw, i am giving up getting account the hard way, so giving in, and buying one from
Newgameway.com

- Scrancher